Discover EASY Ways to Stay
SANE When Life Gets CRAZY!
Does your to-do list feel like the size of giant dictionary? When was the last time you felt refreshed, relaxed and rested? Do you feel like you’re the ONLY one who can get things done? How would you like to take a three and a half hour retreat and learn simple techniques to stay sane when your life gets CRAZY?
Adopting the right attitude can convert a
negative stress into a positive one.
— Hans Selye
In this group of up to six women, as you reconnect with nature, you will:
- Discover what it takes for you to be cool, calm and collected
- Explore different ways to break your knee-jerk reaction to craziness
- Spend quiet time with your own thoughts
- Identify why taking care of YOU needs to be a top priority
- Share insights with others (only if you want to)
- Feel supported
- Recognize you don’t have to do it alone
This is a three and a half hour women’s walking retreat on The Little Cliff Pond Trail (approx. 1.5 mile) at Nickerson State Park in Brewster, MA on Cape Cod. Space is limited to six (6) women per retreat.
Date: *** MONDAY *** September 25, 2017
Time: 9:30am to 1:00pm
Where: Little Cliff Pond, Nickerson State Park, Brewster, MA
NOTE — This may be a NEW Location for you!
* * EARLY BIRD * *
* * EARLY BIRD * *
BRING A FRIEND
Your Friend's Registration
for ONLY $25.00
A complete refund is available up to seven (7) days before the start of the retreat. However, after that time, if you need to cancel, you will be given a credit towards another retreat or another Better Than Ever Coaching service. Once your payment is received, Helen will send you an email confirmation and additional information about your time together!
Potential Additional Cost:
Nickerson State Park may collect a “Day Charge” on the day of our retreat. This charge may be $8 for MA plates and $10 for non-MA plates (cash only).
In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
— John Muir
About Your Retreat Leader:
Helen is an ICF Certified Coach and owner of Better Than Ever Coaching. Please click here to learn more about Helen. Briefly, she has:
- An M.B.A from Boston University
- The Coach U Certified Graduate Designation
- Earned my Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Been awarded the Equine Guided Educator (CEGE) Certification
- Successfully completed the Adventure & Retreat Training program
Helen loves working with people interested in creating lives that are Better Than Ever and having fun in the process!
She is looking forward to having you join us in the beauty of Nickerson State Park, where during the Cool, Calm & Collected Retreat you are given the time and space to discover what it takes for you to handle the stresses and strains when your personal life and/or professional life gets crazy!
If you have any questions, please click here to send Helen an e-mail.