Better Than Ever Coaching and Emerald Hollow Therapeutic Riding Center are excited about partnering to offer you a number of different opportunities to discover the power of working with horses!
When you join us, you will:
- Spend time with the horses
- Learn how horses interact within a herd
- Discover new insightful information about yourself gleaned from the horses
NOTE: No prior horse experience is necessary. Riding is NOT part of these programs.
What people are saying:
“A beautiful opportunity to step back and let nature, a small group of woman and amazing horses let us be honest!” ~ Anna Ernest
“An eye-opening workshop. Learn more about yourself through interactions with animals.” ~ Javan at Momma Strong (https://www.mommastrong.com)
- June 19, 2019 – Horse Wisdom for Woman (10:30am to 2pm)
- July 31, 2019 – Horse Wisdom for Busy People (10:30am to 2pm)
- August 7, 2019 – Horse Wisdom Retreat (10:30am to 2pm)
- September 26, 2019 – Horse Wisdom for Business Owners (10:30am to 2pm)
All programs are held at Emerald Hollow Therapeutic Riding Center, 235 Run Hill Rd., Brewster, MA 02631 (https://www.emeraldhollow.org)
To register, please go to: https://www.emeraldhollow.org/horse-wisdom-programs-5-23-19
About Your Program Leaders:
Helen Kosinski, Owner of Better Than Ever Coaching:
Helen is an ICF Certified Coach and owner of Better Than Ever Coaching. Please click here to learn more about Helen. Briefly, she has:
- An M.B.A from Boston University
- The Coach U Certified Graduate Designation
- Earned her Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Been awarded the Equine Guided Educator (CEGE) Certification
Helen loves working with people interested in creating lives that are Better Than Ever and having fun in the process!
Liz Adams, Program Director for Emerald Hollow Therapeutic Riding Center:
Elizabeth “Liz” Harris Adams joined Emerald Hollow Therapeutic Riding Center in 2016 as Program Director of our Equine Assisted Activities Program. Liz, a native of Cape Cod, has been working off Cape for 19 years building her education and training in the field of Equine Assisted Activities.
- She is one of thirty Master Therapeutic Riding Instructors in the country certified by the Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International (PATH Intl.).
- Liz has been faculty at two universities where she taught Equine Assisted Activities and was program director at two large therapeutic riding centers.
- She is also faculty and evaluator for PATH Intl. instructor certifications, an accreditation site visitor for PATH Intl., an Interactive Vaulting Instructor and a lifelong horsewoman.
Over the years Liz has given numerous presentations, published several articles, and is delighted to be sharing the benefits of Equine Assisted Activities with students of all ages on Cape Cod.
If you have any questions, please click here to send Helen an email.