Create an Inspired Start to YOUR New Year!
Setting goals may seem difficult, tedious and even boring. It doesn’t have to be! Working on these together with a SIMPLE 5 step process can be FUN!
Once you have your goals written down, what will you do with me? Toss them in a drawer with last year’s goals? NO! Create a vision board, of course. Creating a vision board is an inspiring way to make your New Years goals come alive!
During the Ready Set GO! workshop, you will:
- Answer 5 questions to make your goal setting easy
- Decide what to include to make your goals effective
- Discover how using a simple chart can support you as you work to achieve your goals
- Translate your goals into a visual representation that will help you keep on track throughout the year
- Gain clarity about how you want to live your life differently.
“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible” ~ Tony Robbins
Make this YEAR different! Join us for Ready Set GO! which is a 3-Part VIRTUAL Workshop Series.
What People Are Saying…
“Fabulous content and motivating to realize and set goals. Nice to sit and construct a vision with thought and tangibility”
~ Barbara, Home Based Business Woman
“(This gave me…) the chance to tap into unknown knowledge and inner resources that could helpme define what direction I’m going.” ~ Serena LoPiccolo-Smith, Viridian
“Joy! It helped me renew my excitement for my future!”
~ Terri Hare, terridesign, Inc.
Registration is currently closed for this workshop. Please check this page regularly for the new dates or click here to register for Helen’s newsletter, which will also notify you when the new dates are posted
Questions and Concerns:
Do you have a question or concern about how this workshop will work? Please click here to go to the Ready Set GO! – Questions and Concerns page.
“Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world”
~ Joel A. Barker
About your Workshop Leader,
Helen is an ICF Certified Coach and owner of Better Than Ever Coaching. You can learn more about her by clicking here. Briefly, she has:
- An M.B.A. from Boston University
- The Coach U Certified Graduate designation
- The Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- The Equine Guided Educator (CEGE) certification
- Completion of the Adventure & Retreat Training program.
Helen loves working with people who are interested in creating lives that are “Better Then Ever” and having fun in the process.
Helen looks forward to having you join us for a productive and creative time for this 3-part workshop!
What a wonderful feeling it will be to start the New Year with a CLEAR VISION of what YOU want to accomplish!
Do you have questions, click here to check out the Ready Set GO! – Questions and Concerns page.